Scroller's Quote

"its ME... and only ME... coz the rest is HISTORY..." -peace-

Isnin, 3 Ogos 2009

Dedicated To My Friend ...


No matter where the path may end
I will stand with you forever
You will be my dearest friend

We've shared lots of fun and laughter
We've shed many fallen tears
I will share with you my good times
You can share with me your fears

Sometimes you'll lead, sometimes I'll follow
Sometimes we'll lean in each other arms
But all the time we both will be there
Supporting, caring, safe from harm

So give to me your trust and honor
I'll give to you my faith and care
No matter where this journey takes us

At the end we'll both be there!

Tiada ulasan:

Meniti Titian Usang

MY LATEST ARTICLE !!!

Puncakmaya * The House of Balance Living

Terkini Dari Sidang Parlimen MAYA

Itu Ini Begitu Begini Nur Aflah

Macam-Macam Isham Tukar Tiub

Dari Seorang Tukang Tarik Beca

Ceritera Husin Lempoyang

Jom Lepak Jap !!!

Serpihan Daulah SULU